- This event has passed.
Natural Woman New Moon Circle
April 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$10
April is a time for the blossoming of life. With this comes different smells riding on the wind- fresh rain, freshly plowed earth, blossoming flowers, spring cleaning, the damp, sunshine, leaves, jelly beans, and Peeps. There are many different sounds – the songbirds returning, kids on the playground, and woodland creatures scurrying. It also brings amazing potential and freedom to become anything. All around is new.
Theme for this cycle is freedom.
Questions to contemplate this cycle:
* Do I choose freedom or escapism?
* What would more freedom give you the ability to do, be or have?
* How do you limit others’ freedom?
* How do you express your own freedom?
* What will you give yourself the freedom to explore this cycle?
* Who do you lack the freedom to be?
The new moon is time for birthing new things, so bring your intentions and something for the altar that represents these intentions. It’s also a time for introspection. Time to consider what you have achieved through the cycle. What have you learned, changed, understood, and given in exchange?
Incense and/or sage are burned. If you are sensitive, you may wish to sit this one out.
Please be on time so that the energy of the circle is not disrupted.