Pan Society, LTD is a spiritual community dedicated to embodying and expressing the Oneness of all creation.
We offer spiritual support, fellowship, and education to all who embrace these principles regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, belief in a deity, or other spiritual affiliations.
Our Declaration of Faith
We recognize and abide by the following principles:
- Everything is sacred.
- Everything is related.
- Everything is alive.
Associated gatherings are free to promote these principles in whatever way works best for their communities. Gatherings may focus on:
- The Oneness of all Life
- Relationship with the Spirit world
- Relationship with the Natural world
- The Continuous Existence of the Soul
- Care for the Dead
- Care for the Environment
- Eternal Progress Open to Every Soul
- Personal Responsibility
- Living a life of love, wisdom, and service
- Personal spiritual development.
Upholding our values:
- Panism is open to all.
- The Divine is in all of us. It is revealed to all who seek it.
- How each person lives his life is his sacrament. Participation in formal rituals, observances, or prayer is not required.
- Each Pan Society, LTD member is autonomous. Each affiliated Pan Society group is autonomous. The Society exists to meet the community needs of Pan.
- Pan Society groups my not endorse, finance, lend money or otherwise affiliate with any outside organization.
- No member may take an official position on outside issues for Pan Society, LTD.
- Every Pan Society group must be self supporting and may not take money from outside sources.
Statement of Beliefs
- We understand everything to be living energy.
- Energy transforms, it does not die.
- All energy is Divine in nature.
- Everything is connected to everything else.
- Love is the container for everything.
We value the teachings from ancient and modern scholars, philosophers, spiritual leaders, and church leaders regardless of how different or controversial they may be.
We support religious freedom and do not infringe upon the rights of others.
We encourage spiritual sovereignty that does not infringe upon the rights of others.
We know that the Divine lives within each of us. No creature is above any other. All are equal in Nature.
We practice living our lives as a testament to our faith. How each member goes about discovering and living this is an individual choice.